This month, our major release focuses on responding to feedback from our customers and users. We wanted to respond to several requests regarding one of our important features of 2022: the Coaching add-on. On the other hand, we have developed several features in the Mission Center and in the solution more generally.
What's new in the Coaching add-on :
- The coach can now send a report of the expertise evaluations to his learner in PDF format directly from the Coaching add-on. This report can be filtered by date and can be accompanied by a message from the coach.
- The import of manager accounts can now be automated. Please contact your CSM or account manager to find out more about this new option.
- When assessing an expertise, the coach can now tick the "N/A" box if that expertise is not applicable to the learner, instead of one of the configured levels. This is particularly necessary when a coach has to assess a range of expertise.
- The Coaching add-on statistics report available via the Mission Center in CSV format has been modified to be more readable and to respond to feedback from some of our customers.
- The courses' scope of the coach can now be chosen between two options: the scope of the manager account of the coach, or the scope of the learner.
Other new features:
- The badges on a learner's "Individual Report" page have been updated to be similar to the badges in the application.
- Language codes have been added in the Communication menu to facilitate translations.
- We've added the possibility of applying the "Google Tag Manager" library to applications.