Publication date : 2023-03-07
- Data exports have been optimized in order to deal with larger volumes of data.
- A recent anomaly prevented automated reports to be generated on sFTP servers. This is now fixed.
- Importing and publishing a Scorm content could be blocked in case the manifest file contains comments in specific xml nodes. Not anymore.
- In some extreme cases where a scheduled communication was manipulated by several authors, it could lose its target. We fixed this.
- When editing a communication in the Mission Center, the training description is now in the expected language when inserting a training block.
- In some specific conditions, badges unlocked in Chinese could be displayed in English. Not anymore.