As a Mission Center manager with the role "Can view statistics" you can access statistics dedicated to the learning paths made available to your learners.
Preliminary note: the statistics of a learning path are an aggregate of the statistics of the training courses that make it up, except for the access rules: the number of learners enrolled in a learning path corresponds to those enrolled on the access rules of the learning path ; learners who would have access to the courses without having access to the learning path are not counted.
Learning path statistics can be found in two ways:
statistics on all learning paths on the Mission Center homepage, via the "Export by learning path" option.
statistics dedicated to a learning path published on its "Key Indicators" page:
penetration rate (number of learners enrolled, number of learners who started the course, number of learners who completed the course) and key figures
details by CSV export
Export by learning path
On the homepage, it is possible to download a file of statistics per learning path.
On the CSV file, you will find :
- information about the learning path: title, reference, main category
- learner information: login, email, firstname, lastname, status and custom fields.
Vous retrouverez également les colonne suivantes :
Time spent on activities in the steps of the learning path
Average progress on each step of the learning path
Average of the maximum scores obtained on the activities scored in the steps of the learning path
1: all scored activities of the learning path steps have been successfully completed
0: at least one activity in the learning path steps was not attempted or failed
Cumulation of points obtained on the activities of the steps of the learning path
Date of last registration in the learning path
Date of last deregistration from the learning path
Date of completion of the learning path
Key indicators of a learning path
The inverted triangle representing the penetration rate of your learning path allows you to know :
- the number of learners who have access to the learning path
- the number and percentage of learners who started the learning path
- the number and percentage of learners who completed the learning path
- Number of learners in training: number of learners who have started the learning path
- Minutes of training: time spent in the activities of the learning path (cumulative time between all activities of the steps of the learning path)
- Average time spent per learner who started the learning path
- Number of comments (if the option has been activated in the administration page).
You can download the aggregated statistics of the learning path on the key indicators page.
The downloaded file, in CSV format, allows you to find the statistics on this learning path i.e. an aggregation of the courses that make up the learning path.