The Coaching add-on allows direct interaction between a coach and a learner through a private discussion thread. This space is both a place for sharing messages and media, but also a way to follow the progress of a learner through the assessment of expertise and the recommendation of training courses.
The Coaching add-on is therefore a powerful tool both for the personalised follow-up of learners, but also more generally in the context of the management of talents and skills of a company.
This is a fully integrated add-on to the app.
What interactions can a coach and a learner have within the Coaching add-on?
A coach can open a new discussion with a learner belonging to his perimeter. The two interlocutors can then exchange:
- Text messages
- Images (.jpg, .png), videos (.mp4) - by accessing a photo library or using the camera on a mobile application, or by browsing your computer on a web application.
In addition, the coach has the option of sending the learner:
- An assessment on a given expertise - from a repository of expertises created upstream on the Mission Center
- A training course recommendation.
What are the prerequisites to be able to use the Coaching add-on?
In order to have access to the Coaching add-on in your application, the option must have been activated beforehand by our production department. To do this, contact your CSM who can guide you in its implementation.
Once the option is activated, you can follow the steps to set up the Coaching add-on:
- Manage the learners access to the Coaching add-on
- Manage the coaches' access to the Coaching add-on, as well as their rights in order to determine which learners they can start a discussion with, and which training courses they can recommend
- Create your repository of expertise to allow your coaches to assess learners