Publication date : 2021-01-25
The Communications statistics page has been revised: indeed, several corrections have been made to the top chart and top/flop boards.
The communications displayed (gray bars) are relative to the connected manager (all communications for a Super Admin) and don't need to have the two options Like and Share activated anymore.
Moreover in the top/flop boards, only the visible communications are shown and for the Flop boards, the communications not having the option in question activated are not taken into account (difficult to have a score different from 0 when the option is not activated, isn't it ?).
- The Sushi Game's FR Excel template now displays the right dimensions of the "top" image, which are 1334x112, even if you probably already knew them by heart.
- The specific statistics of the Challenge sometimes did not fit in the right version of the Challenge. They now find their way back correctly.
- In the training page, the drop-down list to filter by category displayed a second time all the subcategories at the end of the list. This was completely useless because you had certainly already chosen your category when it first appeared.
- When you leave the Authoring page of a training course during a publication because you know it will be a bit long (even though you hesitated to upload your eighth Web Activity), the final publication date was not automatically updated. This is now the case when you go back to your training course to see that the publication has gone smoothly.
Release 184.108.40.206 of 2021-01-28
The drop-down lists (to filter by category) no longer displayed any content. We called the categories back to order and they came back to these lists.
The selection of communication options has been modified:
- the Share/Like/Comments options can only be modified in the default language, before and after publication of the communication.
- the Push notification option can only be activated in the default language but the text of the notification can be translated in each translation language. Once the communication has been sent, it is no longer possible to enable or disable this option, even in the default language. However, the notification texts are always visible as a reminder.