What is the Multiquiz activity?
Selection of correct answers on several cards
Multiquiz is a memory anchoring activity that lets the learner select the right or wrong answers among several for the same question.
The answers appear across several cards. The learner can confirm on each card whether the answer is correct or not. The activity therefore has several cards. With each swiped card, a new answer proposal appears.
The activity is successful according to the score. A correct answer gets one point, while a bad answer takes one off.
Multiquiz is designed to assess learning outcomes, therefore proposed in the ELPA Practice Phase.
Suitable for Badge, Score, Shake'n'Learn features: yes
Available medias: only in answers proposals
Web app compatible: yes
- Score, in the form of a progress bar. It turns green for each correct answer and red for each incorrect answer
- By level (affirmation): 5 correct answers, 5 incorrect answers
- Levels limited to 100 characters
- Introduction card title
- Introduction card text
- Number of correct answers required to succeed and validate the activity (success threshold)
- Background image: 760x900px, .png/.jpg
- Question sorting method
- Conclusion card title
- Conclusion card text
- Conclusion card text displayed when faultless / success / fail
Module type: training path
Upgrades history: available from 21.1 version
How to use the Webauthoring tool for the Multiquiz activity?
To find out more about creating an activity, read the article "How to create the training course content for the first time?"
Edit your Multiquiz activity.
The Webauthoring tool for the Multiquiz activity is made up of three tabs:
- Graphic design
2. Parameters & Graphic Design
How to fill in the Excel® Multiquiz activity template?
All activities can be downloaded from:
by clicking at the top right of the screen on Activity templates.
They can also be downloaded from the training course authoring page.
Note: it is recommended to download the activity templates regularly, or even each time you use them, as these are frequently updated
The Excel® activity template for the Multiquiz activity is made up of three tabs:
1. The Instructions tab provides access to the Help Center article on the activity in question. It also shows screenshots of the rendering on the App.
2. The Configuration tab shows the different configurations to configure for the activity:
- Multiquiz Configuration (mandatory). If the data are not modified, the standard configuration will be applied
- D3 cell: the number of correct answers to successfully complete the activity (ex : you display 10 questions and the learner must correctly answer 5 of them)
- D4 cell: corrections are displayed or not at the end of the activity
- D5 cell: the order of appearance of the questions (ordered: identical to the order of creation, random: mixed or mixed: at the first launch of the activity the order is identical, with the launches that follow, the order is mixed)
- The activity introduction. If the text is not changed, the default text will be displayed.
- D7 cell: the introduction title (limited to 25 characters)
- D8 cell: the introduction text (limited 200 characters)
- The activity conclusion. If the text is not changed, the default text will be displayed.
- D10 cell: the conclusion card title (limited to 25 characters)
- D11 cell: the text to display in the event of flawless success (limited to 100 characters)
- D12 cell: the text to display in case of success with fault at the completion of the activity (limited to 100 characters)
- D13 cell: the text to display in case of failure to complete (limited to 100 characters)
- Graphic configuration of the activity. If the data are not changed, the default configuration will be applied
- D15 cell: use the default background image (sky) or a custom background image. The image must be in .jpg and be named background.jpg with a resolution of 768x1528px
3. The Cards tab allows to create questions:
- Column A : the question (or statement) (limited to 100 characters).
- Column D : defines if answer 1 is correct or not
- Colonne E : answer 1
- Column H : defines if answer 2 is correct or not
- Colonne I : answer 2
- Column L : defines if answer 3 is correct or not
- Colonne M : answer 3
- Column P : defines if answer 4 is correct or not
- Colonne Q : answer 4
- Column T : defines if answer 5 is correct or not
- Colonne U : answer 5
- Column X : defines if answer 6 is correct or not
- Colonne Y : answer 6
- Column AB : defines if answer 7 is correct or not
- Colonne AC : answer 7
- Column AF : defines if answer 8 is correct or not
- Colonne AG : answer 8
- Column AJ : defines if answer 9 is correct or not
- Colonne AK : answer 9
- Column AN : defines if answer 10 is correct or not
- Colonne AO : answer 10
Do you need to translate your activity? Do not hesitate to read the article on translations management of training courses content.