Availability date: 04-01-2021
- Video comments: Your learners can now post videos in their comments on the Wall directly from their smartphone, just like on the best social mobile applications. The video will allow your learners to express themselves, find inspiration, share their advice, experiences and best practices in their own way, to promote group dynamics and social learning. As with all other comments, managers can moderate videos posted by learners once they have been flagged.
- Redesign of introductory cards: You can integrate, for each module, an image of your choice on the activity introductory card. In the absence of an image, the current white background will be retained, while being modernized, in line with the new conclusion cards.
For more information, just read : How to add a cover image to my module?
NB: if a module image is already defined in the Mission Center, it will be automatically used.
Redesign of conclusion cards: At the end of your activities, you will find on the last card a whole new style with icons and new buttons.
✅ : the activity is completed (for non-scored activities)
👏🏻 : the activity is validated (successful scored activity)
🌧️. : the activity is not validated (unsuccessful scored activity), the learner can try again via a button
If successful, the learner is congratulated and is led to move on to the next activity to move forward in their course. If the learner fails, the conclusion card encourages him to persevere and suggests that they restart the activity directly. Beyond a better readability as to the success of the activity, these new conclusion cards offer a more fluid navigation allowing the learner to go directly from one activity to another within the same module, without having to return to the training course screen. It is at the end of the module that the learner is invited to take a step back and have a global vision of the training structure and the next module's activities.
- New Web App: The Teach on Mars Web App (“Web App”) is getting a makeover: with its new design, identical to that of native mobile apps, it offers an unparalleled experience on computers and smartphones alike. The enhancements provide responsivity, making the Web App a perfect fit for smartphone and tablet screens. On the web, you’ll find all the mobile application content: the Wall, catalog, searches, ongoing training courses, learner profile, etc. Only the Quiz Game and in particular the famous “Duel” mode, which enables learners to challenge one another, remains exclusively available on iOS and Android native mobile applications.
- In the communications and training content edition, we have added icons in the drop-down list used to add elements to the content.
- In the web authoring tool, the module description field has been removed, the module description is not displayed anymore since a previous update.
- When a Mobile Course was created via the web authoring tool, the conclusion card validation bullet was red. It is now green, because after all, the default text is totally valid.