You can generate a certificate for a specific module of a training course for your learners, in PDF format, fully customized. The certificate is granted, provided that the learner successfully completes all activities of a module. The module to be certified must contain at least one scored activity. This certifying module is usually placed at the end of the training, in order to verify the knowledge acquired during the whole training course.
What do you need to provide?
1. A pdf template of the certificate, with your choice of design (without any restriction), in which you can incorporate the 5 following fields which will be automatically personalized for each learner:
Learner's first name
Learner's last name
Title of the training course
2. Another pdf template of this certificate (with the same design), but with empty spaces instead of the custom fields. NB: the first template allow us to visualize the positioning of the desired custom fields, and the second template enable us to actually configure your certificate.
3. The text of the email which will send this certificate. The certificate is sent in pdf format by email to the learner and you can customize the text of this message (no graphic customization). The text of the email can be available in several languages (if you provide the translations).
Standard text in French : Objet email :
$(TRAINING_TITLE) - Votre certification Bonjour $(FIRSTNAME_LASTNAME),
Félicitations, vous avez réussi avec succès la formation $(TRAINING_TITLE) ! Vous trouverez ci-joint votre certificat. Bonne journée !
- Standard text in English : Objet email :
$(TRAINING_TITLE) - Your certificate Hello$(FIRSTNAME_LASTNAME),
Congratulations, you achieved successfully the training $(TRAINING_TITLE)! Please find enclosed your certificate. Have a good day !
4. Finally, be sure to name the certificate to be easily displayed in the future Mission Center certificates list.
Please note :
- The certificate is only available in one language. We advise the use of English so that it is understood by the greatest number of leaners.
- It is possible to set up several certificate templates, so that you can customize the design according to the training course. However, the accompanying email will be the same for all certificates.
- We can also set up a list of email addresses from which to choose so these are in copy of each certificate sent to the learners. You can select a single email address for each certificate directly into your Mission Center.
- If the certification mode involves several "scored" activities, it is the success of all activities that triggers the sending of the certificate.
Now... how does it work?
Once all required elements have been received:
- Integration of the certificate (s) (within 5 working days),
- Notification of the availability of this certificate (s),
- In your Mission Center:
- the training must be in "editing" mode,
- a button "Add a certification" appears,
- choose the certifying module of your training course (usually the last module),
- choose the certificate to send (useful in the event you decide to set up several certificates),
- choose the e-mail address of the person who will receive a copy of each certificate sent (if requested early in the process),
- publish the training.
The certification will be activated!
You can download this page for future use