Availability date: 24-11-2020
- In the Mission Center, in training course statistics, the "by activity" export contains so much data that the generated file is often very heavy. It is therefore quite long to open and impractical to use. On the export popup, we have added a checkbox allowing the user to choose whether or not they want to integrate custom fields in their export, in order to allow them to significantly reduce the file size when possible.
When new learners were imported, linked to an access rule using multi-value custom fields, the number of learners indicated in the "learner management" section of a training course using this rule was not updated (while it was in the access rule details). We fixed this: the indicated number of learners is now correct everywhere.
In the Mission Center, it is possible to customize the games graphic assets. However, when downloading custom assets using the "browse" button and then refreshing the page, all items (except the last one) were lost! We fixed this overly drastic download bug.
The Quiz Game in "Duel" mode is great for engaging your learners. Recently, some push notifications on duels were doing their thing: a faulty Push got stuck in the queue and prevented the following ones from being processed correctly. We fixed this: any defective Push is now requested to move away from the queue to let others pass.
In the Mission Center, when importing a Quiz Game from an Excel® template, the content validation bullet always remained red, even when the content was flawless. This is corrected, the bullet will now turn green if the Quiz Game is ready to be published.
Learner reports have felt empty lately (actually, they no longer contained anything). It's not that your learners had all requested the erasure of their personal data! It's just that a little bug has been introduced. We fixed it and you can find the learner reports again.
- On the key indicators page, when exporting statistics report, the content was different depending on the selected language. It turns out that some trainings were excluded from the report. We fixed this.