Do you have a lot of learners to manage and want to find one in particular quickly? This article is for you!
Direct search in the menu
Click on the search icon to the right of Learners in the menu and type in the field provided for this purpose the first letters of the name, first name, login or email address. The auto-completion system allows you to choose from five options:
- If your learner appears, select him/her and access the learner's account.
- If your learner does not appears in the list, it is preferable to go directly to the Learners page.
Search from the Learners page
1. By the name, first name, login or email address of the learner
Type in the field provided for this purpose the first letters of the name, first name, login or email address of the learner and click on .
Learners whose last name, first name, login or email address match your search appear. You can then select your learner to access the learner's account.
If your learner does not appear:
- Check the spelling of your search
- Prefer a first name or a last name to an email address for example (where it is easier to make a mistake)
- If (s)he still does not appear, it is because the account does not exist!
2. By learners status
On the learners page, it is also possible to select one or more status types by clicking on Select a learner status: Enrolled / Unenrolled.
3. By filter
Click on Filters and in the custom field(s), indicate the search elements. Finish by clicking on Apply to save your search elements.