Availability date: 16-07-2020
- A missing text has been added to the off-the-shelf content table (the text appears when no license has been generated yet).
- With some screen resolutions (below 1450 pixels wide, to be precise) the "language" menu in the web authoring tool was not visible. We called David Copperfield who made it reappear.
- In the web authoring tool, in the "Self Evaluation"activity, if you have tried to reach a translation while a field in the main language was empty, you may have faced a rebellious Mission Center. We fixed that.
- If you diligently follow our release notes, you've noticed that last week, we've fixed an issue about unlimited off-the-shelf content licenses. We had forgotten one data migration detail... This has been fixed.
- Some Excel® activity export files did not allow filtering according to the last two columns ("Last launch" and "#launches"). It is now possible to properly filter according to these last two columns.
- Finally, we fixed a display issue in the Mission Center access rules.