Availability date: 02-07-2020
- Mission Center managers could no longer create a communication from a template because the button to do so had disappeared. It's back !
- For a mysterious reason, draft communications were no longer accessible. Although we have not completely resolved this issue, we have "unblocked" these draft communications so managers can retrieve their content and create a new communication. Our investigators are still working on this.
- If a communication was published in one language only, with the comments activated, and if a translation was subsequently added, then it was no longer possible to comment. We have corrected this, everyone has the right to comment!
- If you have tried to search for training in a specific category, the category probably disappeared when you typed something in the search field. This has been resolved and you can now search for training courses in the category of your choice.
- We fixed a "focus" problem in some "text" fields in the Mission Center: you can now type what you want where you want.
- To facilitate learner search in the Mission Center, custom fields filters are no longer case sensitive. YoU Can NOw SearCH FoR UpPEr or LowER CasE oR BOth, you'll find the learner you're searching for.