Availability date: 26-06-2020
- Time for discussion! Learners can now mention their peers on the Wall! Just type "@" in a comment and start typing a learner's name to mention them. They will then receive a notification in the Wall tab of their app. Of course, only people who have access to a communication can be mentioned in its comments. To find out more, discover how do the Wall comments work.
- A Wall full of pictures! It was already possible for learners to post web links to enrich their comments and share resources. They can now send images direct from their smartphone camera or gallery. It's time to share experiences! (In terms of moderation, learners can report inappropriate images, which will then be accessible by moderators in the Mission Center.)
- Personal data change log: All creations/modifications/deletions of personal data as well as massive exports of personal data are now logged in a file accessible only by Teach on Mars. An extract of the file content can be sent to the client if necessary. (Good news: we may soon allow Mission Center administrators to access this information directly. Stay Tuned!)
- Email report on automatic CSV imports: A report is now sent by email to the Mission Center administrator following learners automatic imports. This report indicates whether the import went well or not. It details the changes made by this import.
- Push notifications and alerts update: Activity reminders no longer appear on the app icon as a new notification. Also, they now direct you straight to the corresponding activity. Easier and smarter!
- Information on licenses: A new “connected learners” indicator has appeared in the Mission Center. It counts unique learners who have connected to the app since the contract anniversary date, helping our Enterprise customers to follow how many licenses have been used.
- In the Mission Center, when a manager creates a "test version" of a training course without having created an access rule, they now receives a warning message.
- We have added the learner's language on the learner page in the Mission Center.
- UI elements of the apps (activity buttons, quiz and challenge cards...) have been improved.
- The language code now appears in the category name translations in the Mission Center.
- We have been tolerant with training courses' Test versions for a long time. For example, it was possible to create a Test version of a Training Game even if it contained questions with only one possible answer (which limits the interest of the game, you'll agree). We are now more rigorous, right from the Test version!
- If you have ever tried to give a weight of 0 to a question in a multilingual Profiling, you may have encountered an error. Worse than that, it was then impossible to modify this value in the translated version, and therefore to publish your training course. Although the case was rare, we took care of it.
- A facetious redirect was hidden in our Mission Center: for some of our clients (using Akamai, in particular), when an Excel® template was uploaded to the Web authoring tool, the manager was redirected to the login page of the Webapp. We found that redirection and deleted it. The manager now stays in the Mission Center.
- Our customers who use Freecaster recently experienced a problem with their videos, which were no longer processed (the status remained "uploading" for eternity). We have fixed this so that it is possible to upload videos again.
- For our customers who use themes, creating a theme with the Safari browser did not work. It now does.