1. How to duplicate my training course?
Click on the Duplicate icon
In the new window, indicate the name and reference of the training course.
Note: the training course name can be identical, but the reference is unique and therefore cannot be the same
Click on Save to save your modifications.
When closing the window, you arrive on the administration page of the "new" formation.
2. What is duplicated, what is not?
Administration page of the training course:
- Image of the original training course: duplicated
- Same category as original training course: duplicated
- Modules management (on time) : NOT duplicated
- Access rules of learners (enrollments) : NOT duplicated
Authoring page of the training course:
- Badges : duplicated
- Certification: duplicated
- Modules: duplicated
- Activities (+ media): duplicated
- Update message: duplicated
- Training course description: duplicated
- Languages management: duplicated
Note: the statistics are not kept because it is a new training course (not published at the time of duplication)
3. When to duplicate my training course?
- You may need almost similar training course for several populations of your learners (similar except for the media for example)
- You may have to delete a module or modify the type of an activity, but your training course has already been published (reminder of the article "How to update a training already published?") and no longer allows this modification type