Availability date: 04-06-2020
- There are nostalgic people, it's a fact. Among our clients, some still use the old version of our Excel® templates (although we changed them in 2017). However, when importing these old files into a recent Mission Center, issues sometimes occurred. We fixed that, because nostalgia can be good at times. (Still, the new templates are great! Not to speak of the web authoring tool!)
- In the Mission Center, if you tried to upload a media file with an invalid extension (for example: "image.2png" or "image.zip"), an unclear (let's say "abstruse") error message appeared and it was hard to understand what you had done wrong. Until then, in this kind of situation, you could contact our support team, filled with people as friendly as helpful, but we have now put an explicit message for this type of error. Yes, we will have to find other good reasons to call Fabienne, Christine or Renaud!
- So far, points from "Survey" activities were not shown on the Mission Center interface. They were however properly counted in exports. What happened is that we knew that these points were earned, we simply forgot to display them on the interface. It's now done.
- If you like to personalize your educational activities, you may have faced a strange situation: in a Wordspool, the images of two categories were sometimes switched. It therefore became quite complicated to associate concepts with the right categories. Fortunately, we have corrected this.
- We have improved the Mission Center auto-completion system: when you start typing a category name, options are displayed. Until now, this did not work for subcategories, while they are actually used quite often! It now does, so you can quickly find everything you're looking for.
Please sign in to leave a comment.