Teach on Mars allows you to lock a module according to different criteria:
- By date (read the article "How to make a training course available for a given time period only?")
- By code (read the article "How to give access to a training course with a code?")
- By condition of success of another module of the training course (eg: module 4 of your training course will only be unlock if module 3 is succeeded), we will see this in the present article.
How does the unlocking of the module work ?
It is preferable that the module contains at least one scored activity.
- If the module contains multiple scored activities, it must see the successful completion of those scored activities AND the completion of other activities to unlock the linked module.
- If the module contains no scored activity, it must see the completion of all the activities composing it.
How to activate the locking of the module ?
Click to edit your module (read the article "How to edit the content of an existing training course?" if you know no more how to modify an existing module).
Select the Unlock this training course after success of "My first module" module value of the Lock condition drop-down menu and finish by clicking on Save.
So, to unlock a module, you just have to follow the same process but select This training course is not locked in the Lock condition drop-down menu and finish by clicking on Save.
Notes: the locking conditions are automatically disabled if a Profiling activity is present in the training path and recommends activities. If the Profiling does not recommend any other specific module, the condition will work.