The On-the-Shelf feature allows owners of a source Mission Center to deliver content to other Mission Centers without sharing the data / design files:
- either fully (by generating user licenses), or partially unlocked (by sharing a demo),
- to monitor the use of shared content, by both the supplier and the customer,
- manage updates to shared content.
You can use the "On-the-Shelf" feature:
- If the source and destination Missions Centers are in version 18.1 or later (to be checked at the bottom of the Mission Center after the "Powered by Teach on Mars" mention).
- If the option is activated on the source and destination Missions Centers, bringing up the "Generated licenses" / "Acquired licenses" menus when you click on Training courses).
If not, contact your project manager.
To share a content, the actions to perform are as follows:
- the client requests the content from the destination Mission Center (only for their first request), which notifies the supplier by email,
- the supplier generates the license from the administration page of the requested training course, which notifies the customer by email,
- the client imports the training course, to the destination Mission Center.
The client can then manage the training course received on the destination Mission Center while the supplier can continue to manage the editing functions on the source Mission Center.