If the menu is not displayed, see here.
The dashboard displays the training courses that have been made available to you, with the following detail:
- the publisher of the training course
- the name of the training course
- the status and version (training course or demo)
- the number of learners trained (learners having started the course) out of the maximum
number (set when the license was generated)
- the expiry date for the training course
- the training course update status
Possible statuses are as follows:
Your learners have started the training course and are using it
Your learners no longer have access to the course because it has passed its expiry date
Your learners no longer have access to the course because the license has been revoked by the supplier
Note: The number of learners is counted per license and per training course. An automatic email is sent to the provider, but also to the customer, when the number of learners who have attended a training course has exceeded the number of learners configured when sending the training course. Both parties can establish an amicable contract to regularize the use but new learners can continue to register.
From this page, you can manage the available updates.