(Previous step: How do learners connect to the Live! session)
Start the game
- Once your learners are connected to the Live! Session, select the Live! activity in the drop-down list on the left menu.
- The choice of language simply allows you to adapt the interface to French or English.
- A learners' ranking appears - this ranking is random at this stage.
- To start the activity, click on Start the game.
- Learners can then launch the activity from the application.
- Once the Live! session starts, the trainer can see the learners' ranking updating in real time, according to the points each learner gets in the training activity.
The ranking can appear:
- As a "Top 10" (displayed by default)
This display allows you to see the first 10 learners who have accumulated the most points.
- As a "Ranking"
This display allows you to see the position of every learners, according to their number of points.
Stop the game and the Live! session
The trainer can stop the Live! session at any time by clicking on "Stop the game".
Ongoing games' scoring will be recorded in the final ranking. Once the game is stopped, the learners are still connected to the Live! session but they can no longer restart the Live! activity.
After a Live! Session, the trainer or facilitator can:
- Restart the game by clicking again on "Start the game"
- Choose a new Live activity! in the left menu: the learners' ranking then starts from zero.
- Return to the training administration page by clicking on "Back to training course". Please note, if you return to your administration page without having stopped the game, the Live! session will always be active and learners will be able to restart the activity indefinitely.
- Or finally, the trainer can decide to archive their Live! session