This communication type allows to send a communication highlighting a video.
Select Video as Communication type in the section provided for this purpose:
Fill in the filters fields in the Select your addresses section if you want to target a population of learners, and select the application to use for sending the communication if necessary.
You can then define a default language to the communication and directly manage translations in the Languages section:
A) Create the communication header
B) Create the communication content
- You can paste the link to a video hosted on the web (YouTube, Facebook, Dailymotion, Vimeo) in the field Paste a video URL or simply Upload a video file. If you select for the second option, the file must be in MP4, with 720p resolution and a maximum of 50MB.
- You can Add a custom thumbnail image. If you do not add one, the default thumbnail will be displayed.
- You can insert a description that will be displayed on the wall (limited to 140 characters).
You can then choose not to show the communication in the communication banner by clicking in the Display this communication on the home banner box .
Then, you have four options:
- Allow learners to share this communication (Allow sharing)
- Allow learners to like this communication (Allow likes)
- Allow learners to comment this communication (Allow comments)
- Notify learners with a push notification (Notify yours learners via push notification)
You can combine all these options. If you select the option Notify yours learners via push notification, you will have to complete the notification message.
Once your communication created, you can either Save as draft if you need to make further changes before sending, or Send.