The learner accesses their own statistics in their personal dashboard. He accesses it by accessing the Profile tab.
This space contains several statistics:
- Temps total: the time spent in the app doing exercises or reading articles
- Completed training courses: the number of completed training courses
- Points: the number of points acquired by doing activities
Displays won (in red) and to be won (in grey) badges.
Do not hesitate to click on a training course to access it again, or download it if it has been deleted from your mobile device in the meantime.
- Learners statistics are synchronized between the different devices as soon as the learner logs in on a new terminal (read the article "How are statistics synchronized if the user changes devices?"). In the case of open access training course (no authentication), a new account is created on each device, which leads to a new statistical account when the learner creates a nickname.
- These statistics are reported in the management interface made available to trainers.