The languages available for your Teach on Mars solution are determined when creating your project. Once these languages have been configured by the Teach on Mars team, you can then, for each course, decide on the languages available to the learners.
1. if you upload a new version of an Excel® template of the training course default language, all the content of the translations will be lost when reopening them with the Webauthoring tool.
2. RTL languages (ie. arabic, hebrew...) only work with Excel® templates. This is a current limitation.
Training course creation
Read the article "How to create a regular training course? »
In the Default language, select the main language of your training course in the drop-down list.
1. Translation using the Web authoring tool
The authoring language can be modified from the first Authoring page
However, it can also be modified directly from the activity. It is also recommended to check the authoring language each time an activity is modified.
1.1. Translation of a mobile course
For the translation of a Mobile Course, once your language selected, you see two cards.
To the left, it is the card with the original language, to the right, it is the card where you can insert your translation based on the original card
1.2. Translation of a scored activity
For the translation of a scored activity, you simply need to click on the cell to see the text in the original language
|Fill the Gap example|
Pick a Word example
- do not forget to translate the activity title, it is not automatic
- the elements of a card can be different from one language to another but you must have the same number of cards (same number of questions)
2. Translation of your training course using Excel® activities template
Selected languages in your window will be proposed to the learner as of the next publication of the training.
You must therefore ensure that the content in the selected languages has been fully uploaded beforehand in the Mission Center.
Select all language through the Change language edition and complete the corresponding contents the same way you created your training course in the default language.
Please sign in to leave a comment.