Note: Brainstorming is an activity to be played during a Live! session.
What is the Brainstorming activity?
In the classroom, Brainstorming allows you to probe your audience from the questions you provide in this Activity Template. Each participant can send their answers and "likes" the answers of the other participants. At the end of the activity, a ranking of the answers is proposed, calculated according to the number of "likes".
Brainstorming is part of the Engage phase of the ELPA learning cycle, with Live!
Suitable for Badge, Score, Shake'n'Learn features: no
Available medias: no
Web app compatible: yes
- Excel® activity templates allowing the author to prepare his/her questions (or the Webauthoring tool)
- Introduction card title
- Introduction card text
- Game time (by the trainer)
Module type in the Mission Center: training path
Upgrades history: only available from 18.1 version
How to use the Webauthoring tool for the Brainstorming activity?
To find out more about creating an activity, read the article "How to create the training course content for the first time?"
Edit your Brainstorming activity.
The Webauthoring tool for the Brainstorming activity is made up of two tabs:
How to fill in the Excel® Brainstorming activity template?
All activities can be downloaded from:
by clicking at the top right of the screen on Activity templates.
They can also be downloaded from the training course authoring page.
Note: it is recommended to download the activity templates regularly, or even each time you use them, as these are frequently updated
The Excel® activity template for the Brainstorming activity is made up of three tabs:
1. The Instructions tab provides access to the Help Center article on the activity in question. It also shows screenshots of the rendering on the App.
2. The Configuration tab shows the different configurations to configure for the activity:
Option of the activity. If not changed, the default configuration will be applied
D3 cell: the participation method (anonymous or nominative)
- The introduction of the activity. If the text is not changed, the default text will be displayed.
- Cellule D5 cell: the introductory title (limited to 25 characters)
- Cellule D6 cell: the introductory text (limited to 200 characters)
3. The Cards tab is used to create the questions:
- Column A : question (limited to 150 characters)
What is the rendering of the Brainstorming activity in the App?
Do you need to translate your activity? Do not hesitate to read the article on translations management of training courses content.