What is the Toolbox activity?
Easy access didactic library
A black out strikes you in the middle of your business transaction conclusion, how to react?! Simply open your Teach on Mars application and check out the Toolbox!
The Toolbox provides the learner with a direct access to indexed data related to the training: product characteristics, definitions, procedures...
The Toolbox is part of a dedicated module, always placed at the end of training. It complements the learner's training journey. The interest for the learner is to be able to consult it at any time, and in particular as a reference guide at the end of his training course. The Toolbox activity is therefore in the Apply stage of the ELPA cycle.
Suitable for Badge, Score, Shake'n'Learn features: no
Available medias: images (.png/.jpg/.jpeg), audio (.mp3), PDF documents, video (.mp4, integrable subtitles)
Web app compatible: yes
- Unlimited number of categories
- Unlimited content (with scrolling on some mobiles from 400 characters)
- Card title limited to 25 characters
- Categories name
Module type: toolbox
- 17.4: not applicable
- 16.9: not applicable
Not applicable = no modification has been made from 16.9 version
Read the article to learn more on Toolbox modules.
How to use the Webauthoring tool for the Toolbox activity?
To find out more about creating an activity, read the article "How to create the training course content for the first time?"
Edit your Toolbox activity.
The Webauthoring tool for theToolbox activity is made up one tab only:
How to fill in the Excel® Toolbox activity template?
All activities can be downloaded from:
by clicking at the top right of the screen on Activity templates.
They can also be downloaded from the training course authoring page.
Note: it is recommended to download the activity templates regularly, or even each time you use them, as these are frequently updated
The Excel® activity template for the Toolbox activity is made up of three tabs:
1. The Instructions tab provides access to the Help Center article on the activity in question. It also shows screenshots of the rendering on the App.
2. The Configuration tab shows the different configurations to configure for the activity:
- D2 cells and following : the category name (section) for the ranking of contents
3. The Cards tab allows to add content:
- Column A: select the section among those you created in the Configuration tab
- Column B: the title of the content (limited to 25 characters)
- Column E: content (limited to 400 characters)