1. Statistics: Excel® export
The management interface provides detailed analyzes by learner and learning activity during an Excel export. This report contains the information of all training courses and / or applications managed by this management interface.
- The "Export" functionality ignores the filters activated and exports all the available information
- It exports the same information from the different analytics menus Key indicators and Training courses reports.
- Pre-formatted filters in the Excel sheet allow users selecting the relevant information.
- The information is in real time. This is an inventory of the data present in the management interface at the time of export.
The Excel report provides the following data:
NB: "Login" is the only mandatory learner filter. Other columns depend on learners' filter set up by the manager/trainer.
- Training course/Application: Training course or application managed in the management interface
- Login: The learner login ID
- Learner account fields: email, first name, last name... Filters used by trainers/managers unless archived
- Status: Active (learner can log in to the app) vs inactive (learner is created but has no (more) access to the application)
- Activity: Activity name
- Time spent: Cumulated time spent on the activity or a category
- Progress: Advancement percentage of the activity or category completion
- Score: Percentage of correctly answered questions. For scored activities only (for more information, read the article "What is a scored activity? "
- Success: Boolean (0/1) indicating if the success threshold is reached. Only for scored activities
- Has certification: if the training course is certifying, this column indicates whether the learner has received the certification (Yes) or not (No).
- Points: Point gained by the learner, either by category or by activity (more details about the points rules, read the article "How are learners points calculated?"
- First launch: date on which the learner first started the training course
- Last launch: date on which the learner last launched the training course
- # launches: number of times the learner has launched the training course
- Enrollment date: date on which the learner was enrolled to the training course
- Unenrollment date: date on which access to the training course has been revoked to the learner
- Certification date: if the training course is certifying, date on which the learner has received his/her certification
- Completion date: date on which the learner has finished the training course, in other words when the learner has done 100% of the training course's activities
- Certifying: this column indicates whether the training course is certifying (Yes) or not (No).
2. Data export customization:
It is recommended to access the Training courses statistics and rankings, Learners statistics and rankings ou The Wall : statistics and rankings section to know all the details concerning the customization of exports possible according to the different statistics.
Please sign in to leave a comment.