This report can be filtered by Period, Category name and training name directly from the page.
This filter is the same as the Learner and Categories page. (The chosen filter will be keep), but different from the activities page.
T1. Certifications - Number of certifications delivered in a period
T2. Started training courses (total) - Number of launched training courses in a period
T3. Started training courses per learner (avg) - On average, a learner launched X training courses in this period
T4. Completed training courses (total) - Number of completed training courses in a period (100% progress) - (surveys not included)
T5. Completed training courses per learner (avg)- On average, a learner completed X training courses in this period
T1. to T5. pict.
T6. Best Sellers (Most started training courses)
This chart represents the training courses that have most of learners (who launched at least one activity).
T7. Progress (%)
This chart represents the average progress rate on training course, on average a learner who begun this training is completed it at X %.
T8. Learners in training (%)
This charts provide you with the deployment ratio of each training (number of learners who launched the training vs registered users)
T9. Completion (%)
This chart provides you with the completion rate of your training. The number of learners who begun the training and completed it vs the number of learners who are registered to this training.
T10. Launched activities (avg)
On average a learner has launched X activities for this training.
T11. Certification rate (%)
This chart provides you with the percentage of users certified among the registered users.
T6. to T11. pict.
T12. Training courses - list
This chart enables you to know for each training course :
- Average progress - on average a learner who begun this training is completed it at X %
- Average Score - if the training courses includes gaming activities, the average score for the activities launched is X%
- Average earned points - on average, a learner who launched this training course will earn X points.
- Average activities launched - on average a learner on this training will launched X activities
- Average time spent - on average a learner on this training spent X hours
- Certifications - Number of certified learners for this training
- Completed - Number of learners who have completed the training course.
- Registrations - Number of learners registered to this training course
- Trained learners - Number of users who launched at least one activity on this training.
This chart can be exported on EXCEL.
Please sign in to leave a comment.