1. HOW TO CREATE THE Terms of service
A new page is available for the administrator to manage the Terms of service.
This page allows to:
- Create / update translations of the Terms of service
- Save a draft of the Terms of service
- Publish a new version of the Terms of service
- See the current version of the Terms of service
In the menu, under Administration, click on General
Select the editing language in Locale. Complete the text of your Terms of Service in the associated text box and click on Save.
2. HOW TO KNOW IF A LEARNER ACCEPTED THE Terms of service?
Access the learner profile, the information is indicated under Terms of service
You are invited to read our blog article for more information.
It is also possible to deactivate or delete a learner's account.
3. How does the GDPR work on the Mission Center?
Learners are automatically deactivated after 365 days without using the App.
Learners are automatically deleted after 1460 days without using the App.
The process is launched every night, this means that even when reactivating the learner(s) in the Mission Center, if the learner(s) does not connect during the day, he(they) will be deactivated again the following night.
Note: this data can be configured when launching the project.