You can prepare a demo version of a training course so that the course is partially visible,
- Its description (title, thumbnail with a "DEMO" banner and presentation text)
- The "Content" page of the training course (showing the titles of the modules and activities)
- The unlocked activities of your choice (otherwise locked by default)
To select the activities you wish to unlock
Open the training course content editing page and click on the activity you want to unlock. Go to the
"Parameters" tab and check: "This activity is accessible in the demo version of this training course".
Repeat the operation for each activity to be unlocked.
Then make sure to republish your training course before continuing.
To generate your démo
Once you have republished the course, you can:
- Show the demo to all your learners (if you have the guest mode),
- Share demos with other Teach on Mars instances (if you have the Off-the-Shelf Content
Note: Demo mode is available if your version is up to date and one of these options has been