ENABLING AND INSTALLING THE FUNCTIONALITY
The manager add-on is an optional feature, and must be enabled on your Mission Center in order to use it. To do so, please contact your project manager or account manager.
Once the functionality has been enabled, the next thing to do is go to your Mission Center!
SETTING UP THE MANAGER ADD-ON FROM THE MISSION CENTER
The configuration of the manager add-on takes place on your Mission Center.
- Log in with your 'Manager' account and click on the icon on the top right of the screen.
- Link your manager to a learner account to access Manager add-on in the app. Then type the beginning of your learner account name (login or email). Select your learner account in the drop-down list and click on Apply.
Your manager account will now be associated with your learner account! This will allow you to access the manager add-on - with the stats from the Mission Center - from your learner account on the app.
Note: A manager account can only be linked to one learner account. Be sure to review your list of manager accounts - including Super Admin accounts that could be used by multiple persons. It is preferable that each manager account (whether or not with Super Admin status) be linked to a specific email address.
HOW TO LINK A MANAGER ACCOUNT TO A LEARNER ACCOUNT WITHOUT PROVIDING ACCESS TO THE MISSION CENTER?
To date, the association of a manager account to a learner account can only be done directly from the account of the manager in question.
If you need to link a manager account to a learner account, you will need to log in to the manager account in question in order to associate it to the corresponding learner account.
If you have a large number of managers in the field to whom you would like to give access to the manager add-on, please contact your Project Manager. We will find a more automated solution to meet your requirement!
WELCOME TO YOUR MANAGER ENVIRONMENT
On the app, you will find the manager add-on in the Add-Ons section (last tab on right hand side).
The manager add-on comprises three different tabs:
- The dashboard - with general information on the use of your app
- My team - with the list of learners and their statistics
- The training courses - with data relating to the courses in your catalog
THE STATISTICS AVAILABLE IN THE MANAGER ADD-ON
"Dashboard" Tab :
- Connection rate: percentage of learners connecting to the application (among your registered learners).
- Time spent: average time spent by your learners on training activities.
- Completed training courses: average number of training courses completed by your learners.
"My team" tab:
In this tab, you will find the list of your learners with the following statistics:
- Total time spent on training activities
- Total number of points accumulated in training activities
- Number of training courses 100% completed
You can also view details for a learner by clicking on their name. The following stats are displayed:
- Total time spent on training activities by the learner since registration (Total time)
- Number of training courses completed (Training courses completed) - this indicator takes into account training courses to which the learner no longer has access.
- List of training courses in which the learner is currently registered and completion rate (100% = training course completed)
"Training course" tab:
In the Training courses tab, you will find the list of training courses to which your Manager account has access, together with the following stats:
- Number of learners enrolled on the training course
- Percentage of learners having started the training course among your registered learners
You can also view details for a training course by clicking on its name. The following stats are displayed:
- Percentage of learners having started the training course (X% of learners have started)
- Percentage of learners having 100% completed the training course (X% of learners have completed)
- List of learners enrolled with the time spent and completion rate for each one
HOW TO FILTER INFORMATION IN THE MANAGER ADD-ON?
Filter your learners
You can use the filters in the manager add-on, both in the Dashboard section and in the My team section, to refine your search criteria.
Click on the Filter button and add a filter from the custom fields in your Mission Center.
Note: The total learner population that a learner-manager has access to in the manager add-on corresponds to the learner population already filtered through the custom fields in their Manager account in the Mission Center. The learner-manager can then fine-tune their population using the other custom fields available.
Filter the connection rate (Dashboard display) over a given period of time
By default, the connection rate shown on the Dashboard is filtered over the last 30 days.
You can fine-tune this connection rate as follows:
- Last month = over the last 30 days
- Last week = over the last 7 days
- Ever = since your app went live
Note: The manager add-on is only available in mobile app version.