Comments published on the Wall are moderated in two stages:
- The comment may be reported by a learner in the app
- The manager then accepts or rejects the comment via the Mission Center
FROM THE APP TO THE MISSION CENTER
Learners can report a Wall comment that they consider offensive or inappropriate. To do so, they simply press and stay pressed on the comment in question and select Report.
Reported comments are forwarded to the Mission Center in the Communications > Comments moderation section.
For each reported comment, the manager can open the communication (in the web application) and view the associated comments. The manager then chooses whether to accept or reject the reported comment.
You can filter the reported comments according to their status:
- Not yet moderated (comments newly reported)
- Moderated (log of moderated comments)
- All reported comments
If the comment is deemed acceptable, it remains visible on the Wall.
If the comment is deemed unacceptable and rejected, it is no longer displayed on the Wall. The following text is displayed in its place: This comment has been moderated
PERMISSIONS TO REPORT AND MODERATE
Within the application, all learners who can comment on a communication are also entitled to report a comment on the same communication.
In order to be able to moderate comments via the Mission Center, one out of two conditions must be fulfilled:
- either you have a "Super admin" account: the super administrator has the necessary rights to moderate any comment reported
- or you have a manager account with the role "Can moderate comments": the manager then has the necessary rights to moderate comments on communications they have published themselves.
HOW is THE MANAGER NOTIFIED OF NEW COMMENTS TO BE MODERATED?
There is no automatic notification of new comments to be moderated, either on the application or on the Mission Center. We recommend that you check your moderation page once a day - also depending on the number of communications that you publish with the Comments option enabled.
Articles that may be of interest to you: