What is the Wall?
The Wall is your application's homepage - the first page your learners will see when they open your app. Via the Wall, you can send communications to your learners to:
- Inform them of what's new in your company
- Guide them through the application
- Promote the training courses of your catalog and facilitate the access
- Make them want to come back to your app!
The Teach on Mars solution offers 6 different types of communications:
- The Article, that you can create with text, media and links, perfect to deliver information or learning content
- The Video, posted with a Player button, that the learner can launch directly in the app
- The Web Link, to create traffic on your corporate websites or on your social media
- The Image, that will be displayed full screen on your app, perfect for a teasing campaign
- The Training Course link, to promote the training courses of your catalog and guide your learners through their learning path
- The Short Text, a text in 140 characters, perfect to contact your learners with a Push Notification.
You can mix formats and build your editorial plan over time.
In addition, learners will be able to see directly in their Wall if they have been challenged in the Quiz Game activity and thus, try to beat the score of their opponent!
What are the options of the Wall?
Each sent communication offers several options for the learners:
- "Like" (this option can be activated when creating the communication)
- "Share" (with this option, the learner can share the communication on his/her own social media. This option can be activated when creating the communication)
- "Bookmark" (by default on all the articles sent)
- "Push Notification" (this option can be activated when creating the communication)
The structure of the Wall
The Wall is divided into 3 sections:
- The "Wall Slider" or "Communication Banner", to promote the most important or the latest communications. The Wall Slider can accommodate up to 5 different communications.
- The "Newsfeed", where every communications sent can be found thanks to its infinite scroll
- The "Bookmark" section, where the learners can find all the saved communications