There are three ways to delete a learner account:
- from the account / profile thereof
- from the list of learners
- from the menu (import of learners), by csv file
1. How to delete a learner's account directly from his/her account?
Note : This feature is only available from version 17.4
From the learner's account page, click on to the right of the name to delete the learner's profile
Note : For the 16.9 version, after having selected the learner whose access you want to modify, click on Edit in the Learner details section. In the popup window that opens, click on Inactive in the Status field. The deactivation is effective from the next log in of the learner.
2. How to delete a learner's account from the learners list?
The manager who wishes to delete mass learner accounts must have the Can delete learners massively role. Read the article "What are the managers rights?" if you would like to know how to attribute this role.
From the learners list, select the accounts you would like to delete and click onDelete learners
3. How to delete a learner's account from the menu, by csv file?
You can directly download the csv template file from the Mission Center