To create a regular training course, you have two options:
- creation from A to Z
- creation by duplicating an existing regular training course
1. CREATE A REGULAR TRAINING COURSE FROM A TO Z
Fill-in the following fields:
- Name (name of the coaching training)
- Reference code (unique information linked to the coaching training)
- Select your category: indicate in which category you would like to create your coaching training
- Default language: allows you to define a standard language for your coaching training
- Manage the learners' training access: if you wish to give access to all learners without having to create access rules after (this option can be modified later)
Once the training course created, the manager accesses up to 4 sections on his Administration page:
- Learner access management
- Modules access management
2. Learner access management. Access the "Access to training courses" category to learn how to manage learners access
3. Module access management
This option is accessible only when the training course has been published
4. Manage banner and thumbnail images
Once the image has been added, you can replace it, crop it, or download it again. Read the article "How to crop or download my image?" to know more.
2. Duplicate an existing training course
This feature allows to duplicate a training course with the same contents and media, but without the original learners access rules. It is therefore necessary to create a new learner access rule to make the training available.
Click on , fill in the information in the popup window (Name and Reference code) and finish by clicking on Save and your training course will be duplicated.