Publication date : 2019-11-15
- Managers can now log in via SAML to the Mission Center.
- When updating a training course, update messages were not displayed in the app). Also, when clicking on "create test version" in the Web Authoring tool, the update message entered in the popup was not kept in the "Update message" window. This is now fixed.
- The managers export file only displays the columns with relevant roles (instead of all the Teach on Mars existing roles). For example, roles depending on a not-activated functionnality (e.g. OTS, Live!, etc.) will not be displayed in the export.
- Some fixes have been made on the Web Authoring Tool on the Wordspool and the Mobile Course: for example, it is no more possible to upload a Template with different type of cards depending on the translation. Also, Wordspool activities could not go into Test mode. This has been fixed as well.
- We can now add Thumbnail image and subtitle files directly in the media pop-up. No need to add them in the menu of Video block.
- Using custom assets and media for the games (cursor, background, category images...) didn't work anymore with the Web Authoring tool. This is now fixed.