Publication date : 2019-11-08
- Creating a custom field named "status" used to replace the system column "Status" (indicating the Active/Inactive status of a learner) in the CSV leaner export. Now the two columns are in the export.
- Modifying a communication created with a filter by custom fields erased them and the communication was available for all learners. We have fixed this issue.
- Some Challenge activities edited with the Web Authoring were actually not modified (changes were not saved). This has been fixed.
- Automatic learners import, which encountered some issues recently, is available again.
- The "Comments moderation" page is no more displayed if the "Wall comments" feature is not enabled on the Mission Center.