Publication date : 2019-09-13
- In the mobile app, the search results display order has changed: for articles, results in titles are displayed before results in text (no matter the communication creation date).
- Underscore character is allowed again in a training course reference code (for both creation and duplication).
- If a featured communication is liked or bookmarked, and this communication is removed from featured (to be just displayed in the Wall), then it is still liked or bookmarked.
- After an OTS import, a training course publisher could be modified in the Customer Mission Center. This is not possible anymore.
- In Excel exports, the training course name is now the current name of the training course, instead of the original one (that had been given at the course creation).
- In a Video Communication, it is not possible to change the video in the translations. The field for inserting a web link and the button for uploading a video are now hidden.
- Once activated, options "Like" and "Share" could not be disabled in a communication. We can now disabled them.
- It was impossible to display a manager page if his creator manager had been deactivated afterwards. It is now possible.
- Web Content activities only supported SCORM content. Now all Web Content types are allowed and not only SCORM ones.
- The communication search did not display anything in the Mission Center. It now works well!