Publication date : 2021-03-23
Some changes have been made in the "Certification rate" section of the Learning analytics page: the "Certification rate progress" graph was not sensitive to the filters on the "Learning analytics " page or to the scope of a filtered manager. Also, all managers could download all the certificates without filtering, which could cause a confidentiality problem.
From now on, the filters are correctly applied to the graph but they cannot be applied to the export of certificates.
In order to solve the inherent confidentiality problem, we have limited the download of certificates from this page to "Super Admin" manager accounts only. Managers can still receive certificates when they are copied from the email, it is still possible to know the number and name of certified people using the Excel export, certificates are still downloadable individually from the "Individual Reports" tab.
When you change the name of a training course and then search for it by its new name in the training courses page it did not appear, whereas it could be found via the quick search in the left menu (well it is a quick search). For those who prefer the "normal" search, it now has access to the same level of information as the quick search.
You may have noticed recently that the number of communications displayed in the graph on the Communications Statistics page was always much higher over the last seven days. The Duel messages were included in this figure, which was not necessary. So we removed them.
Some content exported into an Excel template might not be visible after reimporting into the Mission Center. We found the culprit (the Highlight block) and asked it to let its fellow Text blocks speak too.
When importing content by Excel template from a Sushi Game, the image names for the answers were limited to 20 characters. This limit now only applies to "Word" answers. You can now easily reload your matrix from an Excel export.