Once the Provider has generated a license, the Client receives an email. This email contains an Import button that guides the Client to his Mission Center and then through the import process, which goes like this:
- The imported training course's abstract is shown again
- The Client chooses a reference code and a category to include the training course in the local catalog
- After validation, the Mission Center starts importing the training course and the license appears in the Imported Licenses.
1. The Client clicks on Import license or directly on the link to import the training course in his Mission Center of destination.
2. After clicking on Import license, the process continues in the Client's Mission Center with the
configuration of the training course.
3. This is where the Client chooses the reference code and category of his new training course.
4. And after that, the training course content is downloaded on the Client's Mission Center.
Note: At this point it pretty much behaves like any other training course except the Client does not have access to the authoring section.