The custom fields specified in the learner accounts allow you to set up information filters to get a more concise display containing only the necessary data. You determine them when creating your Teach on Mars solution.
They can be modified at any time and complete the mandatory fields, namely:
- Status: Active (A) or Inactive (I)
- Sandbox tester: Yes or No
Note: For Status, Active is the default value
To use these filters, access your Mission Center and click on Learners.
Click on Custom fields.
You can create several custom fields as you wish. (Examples of custom fields: Company, Department, Country, ...).
NB : Do not use parenthesis into your custom fields.
Filters can be used in both the Mission Center and also in the Excel analytics exports:
- To allow several values in a custom field, check the Allow multiple values box
- To use filters only in Excel reports, check the Only in export box
- To disable a filter, check the Archive box
Filters are used for many displays in the Mission Center:
- Mission Center home page: Analysis of statistics on a filtered population of training courses or learners
- LEARNERS menu / Learners: Selecting a filtered population of learners
- LEARNERS menu / Communication / Create: Messages created for a filtered population of learners
- ADMINISTRATION menu / Managers / Filters section: Gives managers access to a filtered population of learners
- TRAINING COURSES menu / Training courses: View of the Training courses of a certain category. Allows a filtered population of learners to access a ToM Enterprise app training course through the Manage Learners Access section.