1. Statistics: Excel export
The management interface provides detailed analyzes by learner and learning activity during an Excel export. This report contains the information of all training courses and / or applications managed by this management interface.
- The "Export" functionality ignores the filters activated and exports all the available information
- It exports the same information from the different analytics menus Key indicators and Training courses reports.
- Pre-formatted filters in the Excel sheet allow users selecting the relevant information.
- The information is in real time. This is an inventory of the data present in the management interface at the time of export.
The Excel report provides the following data:
NB: "Login" is the only mandatory learner filter. Other columns depend on learners' filter set up by the manager/trainer.
- Training course/Application: Training course or application managed in the management interface
- Login: The learner login ID
- Learner account fields: email, first name, last name... Filters used by trainers/managers unless archived
- Status: Active (learner can log in to the app) vs inactive (learner is created but has no (more) access to the application)
- Activity: Activity name
- Time spent: Cumulated time spent on the activity or a category
- Progress: Advancement percentage of the activity or category completion
- Score: Percentage of correctly answered questions. For scored activities only (for more information, read the article "What is a scored activity?")
- Success: Boolean (0/1) indicating if the success threshold is reached. Only for scored activities
- Points: Point gained by the learner, either by category or by activity (more details about the points rules, read the article "How are learners points calculated?")
2. Data export customization
- by activity
- by training course
In the administration page of your learner, you get a list of reports according to the training courses followed. Select the training course that interests you.
All the data (results, assiduity and progress by module) is schematized.
You can then export this data as an Excel file, by clicking on the Export button at the top of the page.
You can choose to export the data for the entire training course, or by activity.