POST-TRAINING POSITIONING QUIZ
Self-evaluation aims at identifying the residual strengths and weaknesses of the learner at the end of his training course. A customised exercise path can be created based on the learner's responses to a series of weighted questions in order to optimise the efficacy of the training.
Each question offers up to three weighted responses, each associated with a defined profile. At the end of the activity, an algorithm defines a main profile for the learner (the profile with the most points) and completes a prescription of exercises established by the trainer for this profile.
Self-evaluation is part of the Apply stage of the ELPA learning cycle. It finds its place at the end of the training and aims to adjust real-life professional situations exercises according to the learner acquired knowledge.
Suitable for Badge, Score, Shake'n'Learn features: no
Available medias: images (.png/.jpg/.jpeg)
Web app compatible: yes
- Number of profiles: from 2 to 8
- Association of one or more training exercises with each profile (optional)
- By question: 2 or 3 answers
- By answer: combination of a profile (mandatory) and a weighting (optional)
- Activity introduction text
- Profiles name
- Pace of training (number of days between each activity of the training path)
- Result page title
- Conclusion text associated with each profile (the activity displays the text of the profile with the most points)
Module type: self-evaluation / exercises
- 17.4: not applicable
- 16.9: not applicable
Not applicable = no modification has been made from 16.9 version
Read the article to learn more on Self-evaluation / Exercises modules