ANCHORING OF KNOWLEDGE BY ASSOCIATION OR OPEN QUESTION
The Flash Course offers the learner to work on his associative memory by providing him with information on a double-sided card.
What is the pedagogical advantage of this activity? Well, you can display two levels of information: you invite the learner to first think and make an assumption before returning the card to discover more information, an answer...
The Flash Course is designed to provide knowledge and is displayed upstream of the ELPA learning cycle in the Learn stage. It is however multi-purpose and can also be part of the Practice phase of the ELPA cycle.
Suitable for Badge, Score, Shake'n'Learn features: no
Available medias: images (.png/.jpg/.jpeg), audio (.mp3), PDF document, video (.mp4, integrable subtitling)
Web app compatible : yes
- Two-sided information cards: unlimited content (with scrolling on some mobiles from 350 characters)
- Card titles limited to 25-characters
- Buttons text limited to 20 characters
- Introduction card title*
- Introduction card text
- Conclusion card title*
- Conclusion card text
- One-sided and two-sided display buttons
Module type: training path
- only available from 17.4 version
- this activity is no more available as from version 19.6