TIMED FILL-IN-THE-BLANK TEXT COMPLETION
3, 2, 1! Select the right rocket and reinforce your knowledge!
With Fill the Gap, the learner completes a series of sentences with their missing word. For each sentence, three annotated rockets run through the screen from bottom to top. The learner selects the rocket with the correct word. He succeeds or not the activity according to the score reached at the end of the given time.
Fill the Gap is designed to validate what has been learned. It is proposed in the Practice phase of the ELPA cycle, to evaluate and consolidate knowledge.
Suitable for Badge, Score, Shake'n'Learn features: yes
Available medias: no media
Web app compatible: yes, but: Fill the Gap is presented as the Challenge: possible answers are buttons.
- Score, in the form of a progress bar. It turns green for each correct answer and red for each incorrect answer.
- Per sentence: 1 correct answer, 2 incorrect answers
- Sentences limited to 100 characters, answers limited to 13 characters
- Introduction card title*
- Introduction card text
- Game duration
- Number of questions per game session
- Number of questions to answer correctly to validate the activity (success threshold)
- Background image (.png / .jpg)
- Cursors images (.png)*
- Question sorting method*
- Conclusion card title*
- Conclusion card text displayed when faultless / success / fail*
Module type: training path
* only available from 17.4 version