Editor's note: If the current version of your Mission Center does not appear in the list, this may be due to a slight delay in updating this article.
It may also occur because this version only includes the update of an internal component of our solution, and the sharing in the version history would be of no interest to our readers. For example, in case of a technical library update required for optimal Mission Center operation.
Release 126.96.36.199 - 1/25/2024
- When importing managers, the custom fields of the managers created were not correctly imported. This has now been fixed.
Release 3.13.9 - 1/17/2024
- When importing the Training Game matrix, Web Authoring didn't take into account the format and layout of the "Comments" cell. This has now been corrected, so that the Mission Center takes care of the manager's work.
- It is now possible to download a course on the last day of the rule giving access to it, so as not to penalize learners who haven't had time to complete the course before the deadline.
Release 3.13.6 - 1/9/2024
- A learner connected to the application with his LOGIN could not access the Demo mode training courses unless he had access via an access rule. We felt this was unfair, since a learner without learner login had access. So we restored equity.
Release 188.8.131.52 - 12/7/2023
- The memory exhausted error during learners import is now fixed.