In this article, you'll find out how to access the Event add-on - on both the Manager and Learner sides. You'll also learn how to get acquainted with the Event add-on interface.
Who can access the Event add-on?
On the Managers side
Once the Event add-on has been activated on your Mission Center, two manager profiles will be able to access the Event add-on:
- the super admin
- the manager with the "Can access Event add-on" role. This allows you to select the managers who will be able to manage events.
Access to the Event add-on on the managers' side is exclusively via the Mission Center. Once you click on "Event management", a new tab opens with a new interface.
All managers see all events created on the Event add-on.
As super admin, you can also customize the banner image and text:
- To change the image, click on "Change image" at the bottom right of the banner, and browse your computer. The ideal resolution is 1440 x 480 pixels, in JPG or PNG format.
- To change the title, hover over the text and click on the edit icon. Enter your title and press enter to confirm the change.
Note: the banner text can be translated into any of the add-on languages.
On the learners' side
Once the Event add-on has been activated on your instance, your learners will be able to access the Event add-on from their application, in the "Add-ons" section.
Note: this page can be filtered by custom field, so ask your CSM for advice if you wish to give access to only part of your learner population.
As long as a learner has not opened an invitation in the application, their Event add-on will be empty. A learner's Event add-on contains :
- events to which the learner has answered "Yes", i.e. the next events they will attend
- unanswered events, i.e. pending events for which the learner is invited to answer "yes" or "no"
- their past events, i.e. those in which they have taken part and which are now over.