The Event add-on enables an administrator to create synchronous events integrated into training courses or Wall communications.
Learners click on an invitation link from their application (via a training course activity or Wall communication) and access the event details directly on the Event add-on. After discovering the description, the meeting modalities (face-to-face or remote, location or connection link, date and time), they can accept or decline the invitation. At any time, they can open their Event add-on from the application to find the list of their upcoming events and the list of past events.
The administrator, for his part, monitors event registrations live: presence, absence and waiting list. As soon as the event begins, he or she can generate a timesheet so that time spent can be entered directly into each participant's data.
What is included in the Event add-on
- Unlimited integration of remote or face-to-face synchronous events into your training courses or via Wall communications
- Permission to access the Event add-on for certain managers via a specific role in the Mission Center
- A new "Event" activity that lets you add an invitation link to an event in your training. The duration of the event will be reflected in the statistics for this activity.
- The ability to allocate a maximum capacity for face-to-face events, and to manage a waiting list.
- An Event add-on in your colors, with the option of customizing the banner and welcome title visible to managers and learners alike
- An add-on available in all your application's languages
- Attendance statistics automatically uploaded to the Event add-on and the Mission Center after confirmation of attendance by the manager.
How do you integrate the Event add-on into your application?
If you're interested in the Event add-on, the first step is to ask your account manager for a demonstration.
After this demo, we can install the Event add-on in your application within 10 working days - in coordination with your CSM. You can test the Event add-on free of charge for up to 10 events with our trial version.
Beyond 10 events, the option will be subject to a purchase order and invoicing.
To find out more about integration terms and costs, please contact your account manager.