The Wall is the new communication way that will allow your learners to see all communication types you will send them.
If you enabled the option when creating your communication, your learners will be able to Like and Share it.
In addition, learners will directly see in their Wall if they have been challenged, and thus try to beat their opponent's score!
Note: This feature is available from 17.4 version
1. HOW TO USE THE COMMUNICATIONS TO MAKE THEM APPEAR IN THE WALL ?
Access your Mission Center and click on Communication
Then click on Create
Fill in the filter field if you want to target a population of learners, and select the application to use for sending the communication.
In the new window, fill in the communication title.
You now have 4 options :
- allow the share: your learners will be allowed share the content
- allow the likes : your learners will be allowed to "Like" the content
- display the communication on the home banner
- notify learners with a push notification
You can combine several of these options. If you select the option: Notify learners with a push notification, you will need to complete the notification message.
You now need to confirm the type of communication you want to send:
- Long text: a text with several lines / paragraphs
- Video: a description of the video and either a URL link to the video or a video to upload
- Web link: a URL link
- Image: an image
- Training: link to training course
- Short text: sent as a simple text (push notification)
Upload then the cover image (768x480px format) and click on Send.
In the Mission Center, the manager can see the number of communications Likes and shares, as well as the Top / Flop of them. But also, the number of Likes and sharing of each learner.
The manager can create his/her avatar which will be displayed on all communications.
2. HOW TO USE THE WALL IN THE APP AND HOW DOES IT LOOK?
The Wall is accessible from the application menu
The learner will be able to see your text, article, image, video, training, link to a website, ... communications and if the option has been enabled while creating the communication, he/she will also be able to Like and share it via the compatible applications of his/her device.
3. WHICH STATISTICS ARE AVAILABLE REGARDING THE WALL ?
Access your Mission Center and click on Communications. On this screen, you can then see the number of Shares and Like per communication.
You can also access other information regarding the Wall.
Access your Mission Center and click on Communications. Then click on Reporting.
On this new window, you can see the most / least liked and the most / least shared communications