You already have modules and activities in your training course and you would like to modify them?
Once your training course selected, click on Authoring. You can now do modifications:
- On the modules
- On the activities
Note: If the training course has already been published and you are editing it again, you can not modify the activity type anymore. Note that is it not possible either to move an activity from one module to another.
If you use the Webauthoring tool, read the article. If not, stay on this page!
Good to know: Updating an activity has no impact on statistics.
The impacts on the learner side:
1. The learner will have to download the training course again to access it
2. The learner will always see that he has already completed the activity and will not be warned that it has been updated
1. MODULE MODIFICATION
Click on the icon to modify the module information:
You can now modify:
- Lock condition (for more information, access the "Modules access" category)
- Abstract: if you wish to give a brief module description
- Cover: if you wish to add a cover image to your module
and finish by clicking on Save.
Note: in edition mode, you can not modify the module type, e.g. if the module type is "Toolbox", you can not modify it to "Training path" or "Self-evaluation / Exercises" type. The module type option is only accessible when creating it.
2. ACTIVITY MODIFICATION
To access the activities contained in the module, click on details or on the icon of the module. Select the activity to modify by clicking on the .
You can modify:
- Upload or re-upload an Excel file: using drag/drop (note: this will overwrite the current version) (for more information, read the article "How to create the training course content for the first time?")
- Download the current activity template
- Change the media: by clicking on Media
Once the training course content has been updated, you can do a Test version of the training course again by validating or publishing. Access the "Test and publication of the training course" category to get more information.