Teach on Mars apps can use your existing corporate authentication system thanks to the SAML protocol.
If you activate this option, when the App will be launched for the first time by the learner:
- it will display your SAML authentication form
- the learner will use his/her company credentials to login
- if the credentials are valid, the learner account will automatically be created in the Teach on Mars system
Depending on your favorite workflow, the Teach on Mars App can either :
- display the login form within an internal webview to have the smoothest login workflow
- open the login form in an external browser before relaunching the App upon successful login so that the user does not even have to type its credentials if he is already authenticated in his browser
Classic use cases: your company uses Active Directory with ADFS.
For more information on SAML integration, please contact our teams at: firstname.lastname@example.org