To create a regular training course, you have two options:
- creation from A to Z
- creation by duplicating an existing regular training course
1) CREATE A REGULAR TRAINING COURSE FROM A TO Z
Access your Mission Center and click on Training courses. Then click on Create and select Regular training course.
Fill-in the following fields:
- Name (name of the coaching training)
- Reference code (unique information linked to the coaching training)
- Select your category: indicate in which category you would like to create your coaching training
- Default language: allows you to define a standard language for your coaching training
- Manage the learners' training access: if you wish to give access to all learners without having to create access rules after (this option can be modified later)
et finish by clicking on Create.
Once the coaching training created, the manager has an access to 3 features:
- Learners access management
- Images management
1. The Details rubrique contains the previously filled in details (name, reference code, ...). Click on Edit.
2. Learners access management. Access the "Training courses access" category to learn more on how to manage learners access.
3. Manage the banner, logo and thumbnail images.
Once the image added, with the mouse over the image, you will be able to:
1. Change picture. By clicking on the icon, a window opens and offers the possibility to browse files.
2. Modify the current picture. By clicking on the icon, a new window opens and allows you to zoom, unzoom et move the picture to focus on a place.
2) DUPLICATE AN EXISTING TRAINING COURSE
This feature allows to duplicate a training course with the same contents and media, but without the original learners access rules. It is therefore necessary to create a new learner access rule to make the training available.
Access your Mission Center and click on Training courses.
Select your training course and then click on Duplicate
A popup window opens and you have to fill-in the following fields: Name and Reference code
Once the fields are completed, click on Save and your training course will be duplicated.